06 November 2009

COP15




On Sunday 8 it will be a ride around the city center of Barcelona to promote cycling and non contaminant activities. The ride will be organized by the Danish Embassy and will include the well-known expo Dreams on Wheels.

Last week it was the same in Madrid and they were about 2000 people ryding the city. The activity was supported by one of my favourite musician, the half Danish singer Christina Rosenvinge, known for being a cycling activist as you can see in this article.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful.

Oldman

Anonymous said...

Sorry I goofed .. I mean to say .'Thank you for this wonderful blog.' It gives me joy each time I come here.

God bless.

Oldman.

txell said...

what can i say?? THANK YOU for your kind words, oldman ;)