23 July 2009

München II








I'm already in Munich! I was here more tha 10 years ago and I had forgotten how it was. By the moment the city has received me with moments of heavy rain and others with a shiny sun. The people is very nice, there are lots of cool shops (I've bought a necklace at Jewelberry, a dress made with organic cotton at iki M, a dress at Filippa K and a gift for my boyfriend at Stierblut) and the last (but not the least) is that the town is FULL of bikes!!! Here you have some examples...

3 comments:

Christa said...

Wow, I'm loving your posts! Nice photos.

I wonder what is the most bike-friendly city in Spain. I might be going to Spain next spring. :)

lavinka said...

In the Barcelona and probably terribly hot, huh?

stefanv said...

Wow, Munchen looks like a really cool city to ride. And visit. Never been there, maybe I should.